[C++-SIG] C++ Framework

Jeff Whitmire whitmire at wrc.xerox.com
Fri Nov 7 04:31:30 CET 1997

I have been watching this SIG for a couple of days, and there doesn't seem
to be much traffic, so I thought I would generate some.

Has anybody tried to use the C++ framework from David Redish's article
"Lessons in Python/C++ Interactions"?  If so, any problems?  I am doing a
lot of Python extensions to integrate 3rd party libraries into our Python
application, so I am very interested in this sort of thing.  I would be
interested in hearing any comments good or bad.

=====================================
Jeff Whitmire
DocuShare Development Team
Xerox Wilson Center for Research & Technology
800 Phillips Road   M/S 128-51E
Webster, NY  14580
(716) 422-3602

C++-SIG - SIG for Development of a C++ Binding to Python

send messages to: c++-sig at python.org
administrivia to: c++-sig-request at python.org