[C++-SIG] Restarting

Geoffrey Furnish furnish at actel.com
Wed Jul 14 19:19:06 CEST 1999

Alexis Layton writes:
 > [...]
 > For compilers, we use SC5.0 for Sun, and HP's aCC on HP-UX.
 > (As a company we tend to support "native" compilers on commercial
 > OS for our product (InConcert), and that is what we are interested
 > in extending with Python.

Great, thanks for clarifying.  We use these compilers here too, so I
do have access to them.

Geoffrey Furnish            Actel Corporation        furnish at actel.com
Senior Staff Engineer      955 East Arques Ave       voice: 408-522-7528
Placement & Routing     Sunnyvale, CA   94086-4533   fax:   408-328-2303

"... because only those who write the code truly control the project."
						      -- Jamie Zawinski