[C++-SIG] Re: Problem with last version of py_cpp

David Abrahams abrahams at mediaone.net
Thu Nov 9 15:41:12 CET 2000

>   From: Xavier JUVIGNY <Xavier.Juvigny at onera.fr>
> Subject: Problem with last version of py_cpp
>
> Hi,
>
> I try to use the last version of py_cpp on a Unix station with gcc
> 2.95.1
> <snip>
> Has anyone a idea ?

First, as your function takes more than 5 arguments, you'll need to run:

> gen_all.py xxx

where xxx >= the most arguments you need to handle in the py_cpp directory.
This will generate code to support more arguments.

I think you may want to grab an updated copy of gen_extclass.py first,
though, from:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/boost/development/py_cpp/gen_e
xtclass.py?cvsroot=boost

as I believe we fixed a bug in the past few days.

Also, I suggest you get gcc 2.95.2, as 2.95.1 is not supported with py_cpp.

Regards,
Dave