[C++-sig] approaching a new library

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leo at hiper.com.br
Wed Aug 21 02:39:10 CEST 2002

Dang, I changed the subject just to send an e-mail that doesn't match
said subject...

I meant (but forgot) to ask, do you guys have suggestions regarding how
to approach a large C++ library with the intent of creating Boost.Python
bindings for it? any war stories :-)? Since we will be in a position to
influence changes in the library itself, do you have any suggestions in
that area? What can a C++ library author do to make it easier to make
Boost.Python bindings for it?

Cheers, Leo