[C++-sig] container_conversions.h with VC7

Achim Domma achim.domma at syynx.de
Sun Dec 8 15:01:43 CET 2002

Hi Ralf,

find attached a version of container_conversion.h which works for me, also
in the release version. The changes (starting at line 165) are marked with
my name. I don't understand everything, so I simply factored out the
critical loop and it works. You might have a cleaner solution.

Achim

PS.: Am I free to put this single file in the source code distribution of my
ImageMagick wrapper? Your license is quite long and I'm not a lawyer. The
project is open source.