[C++-sig] container_conversions.h with VC7

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 21:33:41 CET 2002

--- Achim Domma <achim.domma at syynx.de> wrote:
> find attached a version of container_conversion.h which works for me, also
> in the release version. The changes (starting at line 165) are marked with
> my name. I don't understand everything, so I simply factored out the
> critical loop and it works. You might have a cleaner solution.

Thanks for the patch! I've merged it into the scitbx CVS tree. You will see
some other changes having to do with gcc 2.96/Redhat 7.1 compatibility, but the
API has not changed.

> PS.: Am I free to put this single file in the source code distribution of my
> ImageMagick wrapper? Your license is quite long and I'm not a lawyer. The
> project is open source.

Yes, you can use the code. There are no restrictions, but you should probably
copy the copyright and license files somewhere into your distribution.

Ralf