[C++-sig] container_conversions.h with VC7

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 21:33:41 CET 2002

--- Achim Domma <achim.domma at syynx.de> wrote:
> find attached a version of container_conversion.h which works for me, also
> in the release version. The changes (starting at line 165) are marked with
> my name. I don't understand everything, so I simply factored out the
> critical loop and it works. You might have a cleaner solution.

Thanks for the patch! I've merged it into the scitbx CVS tree. You will see
some other changes having to do with gcc 2.96/Redhat 7.1 compatibility, but the
API has not changed.

> PS.: Am I free to put this single file in the source code distribution of my
> ImageMagick wrapper? Your license is quite long and I'm not a lawyer. The
> project is open source.

Yes, you can use the code. There are no restrictions, but you should probably
copy the copyright and license files somewhere into your distribution.

Do you Yahoo!?