[C++-sig] CVS version of Boost-Python - test/Jamfile patch

Joe Van Andel vanandel at atd.ucar.edu
Tue Dec 10 23:28:30 CET 2002

Today, I tried to build all of Boost from CVS.

Apparently the test_exec_monitor support library has been renamed to
boost_test_exec_monitor.  To compile the tests found in lib/python/test,
I had to modify lib/python/test/Jamfile.

I've attached a context diff.

--
Joe VanAndel
http://www.atd.ucar.edu/~vanandel/

"There are only 10 kinds of people in the world --
    Those who understand binary, and those who don't."