[C++-sig] trouble with virtual methods

Hugo van der Merwe s13361562 at bach.sun.ac.za
Sun Feb 3 23:47:00 CET 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 12:40:54AM +0200, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:
> Yes, error reporting in my current project (not really *my* project,
> it's team effort and all, I'm just lending a hand) seems really abysmal
> at this point. (Getting just "Aborted", most of the time.) For one the

Now that didn't sound right. It's as if I'm saying that it's other
people's fault there's bad error reporting. I'm doing the Python
wrapper, and it's in the Python wrapper that the error reporting is
abysmal. Just didn't want to say the project is "mine" when I didn't do
most of the work. ;)

Later,
Hugo