[C++-sig] Re: Preview of Boost.Python V2 (David Abrahams)

David Abrahams david.abrahams at rcn.com
Tue Feb 5 21:47:20 CET 2002

All of these files (should) eventually indirectly #include
<boost/python/detail/wrap_python.hpp>, which includes <Python.h>.

I've compiled this code with 6 or 7 different compilers on three different
OSes, so I'll be really surprised if Python.h was actually not properly
referenced... (famous last words, I know)

-Dave