[C++-sig] Lifetime of Python object for a pointer argument

Min Xu minxu at sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Sat Feb 16 22:03:09 CET 2002

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 13:19, David Abrahams wrote:

> [...]
I deleted my old tree (downloaded yesterday) and reget the source:

 cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.boost.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/boost
co boost

and then in boost-root:
 cvs update -dRP -rmpl-development boost/mpl

This time it works. And m1.so m2.so etc are also ok.

Howerver, I have enum and operators (op_add, op_sub etc) in the library
which are handled correctly in boost.python v1. What is the right way in
v2 for them?

Thanks again.