[C++-sig] boost_python.dll depends on apphelp.dll ???

Achim Domma achim.domma at syynx.de
Tue May 21 17:09:13 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have a very strang problem with boost.python V1 and V2: On Win2K I build
two extensions with boost.python, one with V1 and one with V2. Both compile
without problems, but fail to load. The problem is a missing dll called
'apphelp.dll' which is only available on WinXP. According to Microsofts
'depends' utility the dll is neede by python22.dll, but my python works
without problems.
Has anybody an idea ? I compiled working extensions some days befor, all on
this computer!?

greetings
Achim