[C++-sig] boost_python.dll depends on apphelp.dll ???

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.net
Tue May 21 19:39:38 CEST 2002

Just searched my C drive on Windows 2000 Professional and no apphelp.dll. I
wonder about it's being used on Python 2.2.1, at least the python.org
version - they don't use Windows help file like the ActiveState version...

FWIW, I also searched the AS python2.1 directory tree (not used actively
since I installed 2.2.1, but nothing deleted either) and also the python.org
Python2.2.1 directory tree and neither of them contains the apphelp.dll
either.

I've also built python 2.2.1 from sources, and no missing dependencies came
up...

David LeBlanc
Seattle, WA USA