[C++-sig] Problems Getting Started in Boost.Python

Scott A. Smith ssmith at magnet.fsu.edu
Fri May 31 16:45:49 CEST 2002

Thanks Dave and Achim,

> it's missing libboost_python.dll

This did the job, now example1 runs in with both
Cygwin & MSVC based versions. I thought that by
downloading from CVS I would be working with V2 but
I see from an earlier post from Dave to Achim how to
move to V2 as well as how to run the tests.

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/c++-sig/2002-May/001044.html

Thanks again, this will allow me to look at a lot of things now.
I think that libs\python\doc\example1.html could benefit from
a couple of sentences containing what you just wrote me and I don't
find any dox about running the tests? If it is just me being that
dense, let me down easy.

Thanks again,
Scott