[C++-sig] Problems Getting Started in Boost.Python

Scott A. Smith ssmith at magnet.fsu.edu
Fri May 31 16:45:49 CEST 2002

Thanks Dave and Achim,

> it's missing libboost_python.dll

This did the job, now example1 runs in with both
Cygwin & MSVC based versions. I thought that by
downloading from CVS I would be working with V2 but
I see from an earlier post from Dave to Achim how to
move to V2 as well as how to run the tests.

Thanks again, this will allow me to look at a lot of things now.
I think that libs\python\doc\example1.html could benefit from
a couple of sentences containing what you just wrote me and I don't
find any dox about running the tests? If it is just me being that
dense, let me down easy.

Thanks again,