[C++-sig] MSVC project file

Brett Calcott brett.calcott at paradise.net.nz
Tue Nov 12 08:35:38 CET 2002

Hi David,

> A couple of questions:
>
> 1. Does your project work with MSVC6, or just with 7?

I don't have VC7 unfortunately, so I don't know. Can someone out there
comment?

> 2. Are you interested in officially maintaining this work? I'll only
>    add it to the Boost distribution if there's someone to stand behind
>    it.
>
> If you wish to proceed, I'd also like a documentation patch which
> describes how to use it.

I am planning on using Boost.Python quite a bit - so I think I can look
after it 'officially'. You will have to give me a little time (10-12 days?)
to give you a documented release. My explorations in Boost.Python mean I
have neglected some writing I need to finish...

Should I send to you, or do you want to let me into CVS?

Cheers,
Brett