[C++-sig] News page/Projects

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Wed Nov 13 21:34:13 CET 2002

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting a Boost.Python News page in the CVS which will be used as
basically a library-wide changelog. It's intended to document only
significant changes.

Also, there seem to be quite a few new people out there using
Boost.Python! I'd like to start a page which compiles a list of our
users with  links to their projects. If you haven't yet sent me your
info, and you don't mind being listed on our webpage, please
send/post:

  1. The name of your project
  2. A web link to your project or organization
  3. What you're using Boost.Python for, specifically
  4. Any other remarks, testimonials, whatever!

Thanks,
Dave

--
                       David Abrahams