[C++-sig] News page/Projects

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Wed Nov 13 21:34:13 CET 2002

Hi Everyone,

I'm starting a Boost.Python News page in the CVS which will be used as
basically a library-wide changelog. It's intended to document only
significant changes.

Also, there seem to be quite a few new people out there using
Boost.Python! I'd like to start a page which compiles a list of our
users with  links to their projects. If you haven't yet sent me your
info, and you don't mind being listed on our webpage, please

  1. The name of your project
  2. A web link to your project or organization
  3. What you're using Boost.Python for, specifically
  4. Any other remarks, testimonials, whatever!

                       David Abrahams