[C++-sig] Re: Re: Re: wrapping complex attributes

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Fri Nov 15 01:58:22 CET 2002

"Mike Rovner" <mike at bindkey.com> writes:

> "David Abrahams" <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote in message
> news:uadkc29w3.fsf at boost-consulting.com...
>> "Mike Rovner" <mike at bindkey.com> writes:
>> > I don't want them to be properties. I hope I'm not forced :)
>>
>> Oh, well. I tried to help.
>>
>> > If I recall correctly 'setattr' add attributes to object dictionary.
>> > I want x,y,z to behave the way I want, not to be something. ;)
>>
>> Good luck to you!
>
> I'm sorry that my post looks rude. I apologies. No offense meant.

Why don't you read this thread:

   http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/C++-sig/1430241

And see if you're trying to solve the same problem as Hugo van der
Merwe. If your problem is different, I probably have not understood
you well enough. If it's the same, maybe the two of you can work
together to come up with a solution.

--
                       David Abrahams