[C++-sig] Support, Thanks!

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Fri Nov 15 14:28:03 CET 2002

I just want to publicly thank all of you who have been posting answers
to support questions on this list. This makes a huge difference to
me. I didn't expect interest in the library to go up so sharply after
its release, and have been quite overwhelmed with the number of
support requests.

In order to actually get some work done, and because many of you seem
to be able to help one-another, I'm going to scale back the time I
spend answering questions here on a non-contract basis. In practice,
that means it may be a few days before I get around to answering any
unanswered questions, and I'll be relying more on the community to
fill in the gaps.

Thanks for using Boost.Python,
Dave
--