[C++-sig] container_conversions.h with VC7

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 19 00:46:34 CET 2002

--- Achim Domma <achim.domma at syynx.de> wrote:
> The attached example crashes even with std::list<double>. You can find the
> output in out.txt. My compiler shows version number 13.00.9466 and I'm
> working on Win2K Server with SP2.

The version number is exactly the same here, but we only have the standard
edition without the optimizer. I am not sure about the SP.
Here are the compile flags that I am using:

cl /nologo /MD /GR /GX /Zm800 -DBOOST_PYTHON_MAX_ARITY=12
-DBOOST_PYTHON_MAX_BASES=2 /Ilibtbx\include /IR:\dist\libtbx\include
/IR:\dist\scitbx\include /IR:\dist\boost /IC:\Python22\include /c
R:\dist\scitbx\array_family\boost_python\regression_test_ext.cpp
/Foscitbx\array_family\boost_python\regression_test_ext.obj

> Because I have very few simple functions which has lists as parameters, I
> managed to use boost::python::list. So I do not depend on your code, but I
> will try to help finding the problem, if you are interested in. I will
> follow your advice to decompose the function and will let you know if it
> works for me.

What happens if you take out the optimization flags?

Ralf