[C++-sig] Wrapping & embedding, with a segfault

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Fri Nov 22 18:01:49 CET 2002

I'm trying to
1. Wrap some class with Boost.Python and then
2. Embed the Python interpreter, and run some script,
passing the embedded class to that script.

When doing 1), I've run in a problem. I've took
the attached program, dropped it in "example" dir,
added

     exe embedding_test : embedding_test.cpp <dll>../build/boost_python   :
         $(BOOST_PYTHON_V2_PROPERTIES) <find-library>python2.2
      ;

to Jamfile, and run "bjam". But when I run the program,
I get segfault. What can be the problem?

TIA,
Volodya

P.S. Please cc me, I'm not subscribed.