[C++-sig] problems with lvalue_from_pytype

Aleksey Gurtovoy agurtovoy at meta-comm.com
Sat Nov 23 04:17:56 CET 2002

Mark Russell wrote:
> If vc supported partial specialization I take it that I could
> do the following:
> > 		return remove_pointer<HWND>::type&hmagic;
> But since it doesn't I need to find a work around.

All you need to do to make the above work on MSVC (or any other compiler
that does not support partial class template specialization) is to write

    #include "boost/type_traits/broken_compiler_spec.hpp"

somewhere in a header that gets included everywhere where the type traits
constructs are used on HWNDs.