[C++-sig] Boost.Python Function overload resolution order

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 06:48:27 CET 2002

--- David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:
> Why do you suppose that higher-level modules will be loaded second in
> general?

Hm. Interesting point. How about: the lower-level module defines a base class
that the higher-level one is inheriting from. Doesn't that dictate the order in
which they have to be loaded? -- Anyway, this is becoming increasingly/too
theoretical. I don't think that any of my code would break if you changed the
overload resolution mechanism. Let's see what others have to say.
Ralf