[C++-sig] Boost.Python V2 & Mac OS 10?

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 6 00:50:22 CEST 2002

Can this compiler be used from the command line? -- The last time I looked (CW
7) I had difficulties finding the relevant information. Pointers to a script
for setting up the compiler for command line use are highly appreciated.

With c++ (the g++ 2.95 derivative) I had to use options like -bundle
-flat_namespace to build Python extension modules (but the BPL V1 link failed
:-( ). On OS X there seems to be a distinction between "bundles" (linked at
run-time with a dlopen() equivalent) and "regular shared libraries" (linked
with, e.g. c++ or ld). Would you know if both "regular shared libraries" and
"bundles" are supported by CodeWarrior?

Thanks,
        Ralf