[C++-sig] Boost.Pyton v2 & gcc 2.95.3

Hugo van der Merwe hugo at adept.co.za
Sun Sep 8 12:57:01 CEST 2002

On Fri, Aug 30, 2002 at 05:06:54PM +0800, Joel de Guzman wrote:
<SNIP>
> # define BOOST_PP_ITERATION_PARAMS_1 (3, (1, BOOST_PYTHON_MAX_ARITY,
> <boost/python/detail/make_tuple.hpp>))
> # include BOOST_PP_ITERATE()

I'm getting compile errors on lines like that last one:

`#include' expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>

... ideas?

I currently have gcc 2.95.4 installed as default gcc, but I also have
gcc 3.1 and 3.2 on my system - how do I tell bjam to use gcc3.2 instead
of straight /usr/bin/gcc ? (Will this fix my problem above, or am I
missing something else?)

Am I right in thinking that if I've done the "cvs update -dRP
-rmpl-development boost/mpl" thing once, I don't have to do it again:
doing a cvs update -dRP in the boost root directory should update
everything?

Thanks,
Hugo van der Merwe