[C++-sig] compilation problems with mingw v2.0

gideon may gideon at computer.org
Fri Sep 13 17:49:17 CEST 2002

Thanks Dave,

I'll do some more investigating on my side. Got the same problems
as you mentioned. I'll get back on it when I know more.

Another support topic, not that important though. Is it forseeable
that there is going to be support for the SGI Mips compilers ?
I'm currently using version 7.3.1.1m and unfortunately without support.
Getting many errors, even ICE :)
/mount/l1/people/gideon/cvs/boost/boost/boost/operators.hpp:794: Internal
compiler error 382.
/mount/l1/people/gideon/cvs/boost/boost/boost/operators.hpp:794: Please
submit a full bug report to `egcs-bugs at egcs.cygnus.com'.
/mount/l1/people/gideon/cvs/boost/boost/boost/operators.hpp:794: See
<URL:http://egcs.cygnus.com/faq.html#bugreport> for details.

Would just be nice to see SGI as a viable platform, have some very nice
memories with these boxes.

ciao,

gideon