[C++-sig] pyste again...

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Sun Apr 27 09:09:35 CEST 2003

Hi Giulio, sorry for not replying earlier.

Giulio Eulisse wrote:

>When trying to do wrappers for QTextEdit class from QT 3.0.5 with the
>following pyste file
>
>--CUT HERE--
>Include("qscrollview.h")
>Include("qstylesheet.h")
>Include("qptrvector.h")
>Include("qvaluelist.h")
>Include("qpixmap.h")
>Include("qbitmap.h")
>Include("qcursor.h")
>Include("qstyle.h")
>Include("qvariant.h")
>Include("qobject.h")
>Include("qobjectdefs.h")
>Include("qpopupmenu.h")
>Include("qpainter.h")
>Include("qmetaobject.h")
>Include("private/qrichtext_p.h")
>Include("private/qucom_p.h")
>Include("private/qcom_p.h")
>Include("X11/Xlib.h")
>QTextEdit=Class("QTextEdit","qtextedit.h")
>exclude(QTextEdit.staticMetaObject)
>exclude(QTextEdit.qObject)
>exclude(QTextEdit.styleSheet)
>exclude(QTextEdit.mimeSourceFactory)
>exclude(QTextEdit.setGeometry)
>exclude(QTextEdit.setMask)
>exclude(QTextEdit.createPopupMenu)
>exclude(QTextEdit.drawContents)
>exclude(QTextEdit.zoomIn)
>exclude(QTextEdit.zoomOut)
>--- CUT HERE---
>
>I get the following error:
>
>/afs/cern.ch/sw/lhcxx/specific/redhat73/gcc-3.2/Qt/3.0.5/include/qscrollview.h: In copy constructor `QTextEdit::QTextEdit(const QTextEdit&)':
>/afs/cern.ch/sw/lhcxx/specific/redhat73/gcc-3.2/Qt/3.0.5/include/qscrollview.h:238: `QScrollView::QScrollView(const QScrollView&)' is private
>
>Any idea? Is this a known bug?

Weird... the error seems to be in the Qt files...

I unfortunately don't have the Qt headers with me, so I can't
investigate this further without your help. Could you send to me the
involved Qt headers (particullary qscrollview.h and qtextedit.h), the
output xml generated by GCCXML (run pyste with --debug) and the
generated code? I will take a look at it then.

Also, add boost::noncopyable to the class_'s template parameters of
QTextEdit, and see if it compiles...

Regards,
Nicodemus.