[C++-sig] pyste and masking interfaces

Sameer Agarwal sagarwal at cs.ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 28 23:26:34 CEST 2003

Hi Nicodemus,
I would think it should local to each pyste file.
well I would write one function in a file , and then import the .py
file into each pyste file as needed.

The thing that I am looking to do is to solve my previous problem,
where I would like to exclude functions, which take as input a
non-const reference. Also I would like access to the properties of the
class that the function belongs to, like what are its parents, and what
kind of method it is.. I am sure there can be more creative uses for
this kind of thing.

sameer