[C++-sig] Re: Lates CVS version non compiling

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Wed Aug 6 10:05:12 CEST 2003

The boost version you gave me is indeed working fine, but the CVS one on
boost-consulting.com is still not compiling.
I'll try a check-out on  sourceforge ...

--
Pierre Barbier de Reuille

INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP
Botanique et Bio-informatique de l'Architecture des Plantes
TA40/PSII, Boulevard de la Lironde
34398 MONTPELLIER CEDEX 5, France

tel   : (33) 4 67 61 65 77    fax   : (33) 4 67 61 56 68