[C++-sig] Re: Lates CVS version non compiling

Pierre Barbier de Reuille pierre.barbier at cirad.fr
Wed Aug 6 10:05:12 CEST 2003

The boost version you gave me is indeed working fine, but the CVS one on
boost-consulting.com is still not compiling.
I'll try a check-out on  sourceforge ...

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve wrote:

>The source code bundles published here are based on the Boost CVS from
>Unpack cctbx_bundle.selfx and throw away everything but cctbx_sources/boost.
>The boost tree is untouched.
>As you will see, compilation worked in nine different configurations under six
>different operating systems. In addition I've manually verified that all tests
>in libs/python/test work under redhat80/gcc3.2 (to be more precise: all tests
>that do not require the unit test library and that are not expected to fail).

Pierre Barbier de Reuille

INRA - UMR Cirad/Inra/Cnrs/Univ.MontpellierII AMAP
Botanique et Bio-informatique de l'Architecture des Plantes
TA40/PSII, Boulevard de la Lironde

tel   : (33) 4 67 61 65 77    fax   : (33) 4 67 61 56 68