[C++-sig] (no subject)

Chris Berry chrisby_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 21:59:02 CEST 2003

Hi There!
I'm browseing the net looking for a modern day general Programmers C++
referencing manual that is not selective. I came across your email on Google
and wondered if you might be able to suggest one. I'm currently programming
using a C++ compiler in Linux Mandrake 9.1 with the FLTK library and have
hit a snag with one of the generation variables 'addchild'. Most of the C++
books I have are selective, ie: msn, Boreland etc: and are unhelpful. Hope
you don't mind me asking.

Best wishes.....................................Chris J Berry (MR)