[C++-sig] Re: arg type equivivalence (constness)

Mike Rovner mike at nospam.com
Mon Aug 18 19:50:32 CEST 2003

David Abrahams wrote:
> "Mike Rovner" <mike at nospam.com> writes:
>
> Sorry, Mike.  Too much missing detail and too confusing.

Ouh, I appologize for disturbing. The error was mine.
I was confused with the error message:

Boost.Python.ArgumentError: Python argument types in
    Scheme.ishintable(Scheme, Layer, int)
did not match C++ signature:
    ishintable(class Tcn::DerivationScheme const *, class Tcn::LayerDef
const *)

I overlooked extra parameter in Python args and tried to fix immaginable bug
in Scheme pointer.
Scheme is mentioned twice and that probably confused me.

Thanks for replying, it actualy helped me to find my bug by kicking in right
direction ;)

Regards,
Mike