[C++-sig] Problem compiling with Intel/VC7

Marcelo A. Camelo camelo at esss.com.br
Mon Feb 24 22:08:40 CET 2003

Hi!!!

I've have just checked-out boost from the CVS repository
and I'm trying to build it with bjam for the first time.

I'm using the Intel 6.0 compiler, along with the VC7
toolset.

This is the command line I am using:

bjam -sTOOLS=intel-win32 "-sINTEL_BASE_MSVC_TOOLSET=vc7"
"-sVC7_ROOT=C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET\VC7"
"-sINTELC=C:\Program Files\Intel\Compiler60\IA32"
"-sPYTHON_ROOT=c:\Bin\Python22"

Despite of this, bjam is still trying to use the VC6
include path (that doesn't exist in my machine):

 -I"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include"

As expected, the icl isn't finding some basic include
files (limits.h, utility, etc).

Can you see anything wrong or missing in the command line
I'm using? Is there any way to force bjam to add the correct
VC7 include path?

Thank you,

Marcelo A. Camelo