[C++-sig] Building boost.python on Mac OS X

Paul F. Kunz Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Sun Jan 12 01:27:36 CET 2003

   I want to build boost.python on a Mac OS X platform.   There
doesn't appear to be any prebuilt boost.Jam executable available from
the boost web pages.    So I follow the instructions to run make in
tools/build/jam_src subdirectory.   It appears to work, but there's
still no bjam executable resulting form the build.   The only
executable is a `jam0' file.   Is that it?