[C++-sig] Problems with Pyste from CVS.

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Thu Jul 3 12:48:49 CEST 2003

Hi Prabhu,

Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just updated my local CVS checkout of Boost.  I tried running Pyste
>and got the following traceback.  The same exact pyste file worked
>fine a little while earlier with an older checkout (June 25th) of CVS.
>
>If you need any more information let me know.  I can also try and
>generate a smaller test case that I can include here (right now I
>don't have one).

I test case would be great! If you can isolate to a single file of
yours, you could also send me the parsed xml file (run with --debug), so
I can reproduce the problem here.

I have changed some of Pyste internals to accomodate meta-programming in
the Pyste files, so some bugs might come up.

Thanks a lot,
Nicodemus.