[C++-sig] Installing Pyste.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sat Jul 5 04:37:47 CEST 2003

    >> [Pyste setup script]

    N> I added it to the distribution, it is in
    N> "libs/python/pyste/install". I moved the pyste/src dir to
    N> pyste/src/Pyste, and made a few changes to your setup.py.
    N> Thanks a lot Prabhu!

Great!  In that case you could also move the pyste/src/Pyste/pyste.py
script into pyste/src and modify it to import modules from the Pyste
package.  If this is done you will no longer need the separate
pyste.py script.  Unfortunately I can't see/get your latest changes to
the code in CVS or submit a patch since pserver access to CVS for me
is via the backup server and is delayed by about 24hrs.  :(

cheers,
prabhu