[C++-sig] Pyste: feature requests

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Sun Jul 6 03:20:46 CEST 2003

Nicodemus wrote:

> Hi Prabhu,
>
> Prabhu Ramachandran wrote:
>
>> The other desireable feature would be to dump only one file per .pyste
>> file.  This makes dependencies with something like SCons a non-issue.
>> If not its hard to figure out which files depend on what.  Again if
>> backwards compatibility is a problem perhaps another option --one-file
>> needs to be added.
>>
> I am working on this right now. 8)

Ok, it is in CVS now. If you find any bug, please report that I will try
to fix it ASAP.
Alas, I was planning to work more on Pyste tomorrow (specially fixing
the staticmethod bug and the virtual operators), bug I just remembered
that I have a final monday. Sorry everyone that was waiting for this
fixes, I will only be able to work on them next week.

Regards,
Nicodemus.