[C++-sig] Pyste: patch for HeldType and sys.path.

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Jul 6 20:36:15 CEST 2003

Hi,

Attached is a patch to Pyste that allows one to specify the HeldType
template argument for class_.  I've only added auto_ptr and shared_ptr
support.  They can be used by doing something like so:

 A = Class('test::A', header.hpp')
 hold_with_auto_ptr(A)
 # alternatively
 hold_with_shared_ptr(A)

I've also changed pyste.py to modify sys.path such that the
directories containing the Pyste interface files are in the path.
This makes it easy to import a Python module that could define
functions for commonly used functionality (like generating simple
wrappers).

cheers,
prabhu