[C++-sig] Patches for pyste regarding exception specification s

Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE Gottfried.Ganssauge at HAUFE.DE
Thu Jul 10 17:10:23 CEST 2003

> Thanks a lot Gottfried, your patch looks very clean! I will
> commit it as
> soon as Prabhu and I have fixed the "Order Bug".
Good luck!

> Just one thing I didn't understand, could you explain this change?
>
> -    def SetCurrent(self, current):
> +    def SetCurrent(self, current, missing = None):
> +        if missing is not None:
> +            pass
> +
This is one of the "fixes" I mentioned in my post.
Originally I planned to print a message or throw an exception when missing
wouldn't be None because I didn't know what to make of that parameter.
Without it I got a 'wrong number of parameters' exception but I somehow got
distracted and forgot about it when I came back and didn't get any more of
those exceptions.
I guess that this parameter should really be called "unused" because it
needs to be there only for compatibility to MultipleCodeUnit.SetCurrent(),
right?

> Thanks again!
my pleasure

> Nicodemus.