[C++-sig] GCC type demangling and better error messages

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Tue Jul 22 02:11:46 CEST 2003

Hi,

Yesterday I checked in changes which cause types to print in
human-readable format with GCC >= 3.1.  I have just checked in major
changes which provide all the infrastructure for printing readable
error messages when no overload matches a call, a project which we are
doing under contract to LBL.  Expect to see real results in the next
couple of days.  Major improvements to the health of the CVS state on
many different compilers were also made.

Greetings,
Dave