[C++-sig] Re: Virtual Functions with Default Implementations code sample

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 01:28:25 CEST 2003

--- Nicodemus <nicodemus at globalite.com.br> wrote:
> >I don't think so; IIRC GCC_XML doesn't give us the declared argument
> >names (if any).  Nicodemus?
> >

> That's correct, GCCXML doesn't provide this information.

What a pitty. It is a bit unfortunate that keyword support for wrapped C++
functions isn't automatic. In practice I tend to help myself with Python
wrappers for the wrapped C++ functions. Not very elegant. Is there hope that
GCCXML will provide the declared arguments names at some point in the future?
Ralf