[C++-sig] Re: Projects Page Reminder

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Wed Jun 4 06:37:24 CEST 2003

David Abrahams wrote:

>Definitely.  The page is not exclusively about open-source projects.

(Sorry for not posting this earlier: I was waiting for my boss aproval,
and he was travelling)

ESSS (Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software) provides
engineering solutions and acts in the brazilian and south-american
market providing products and services related to Computational Fluid
Dynamics and Image Analysis.

Recently we moved our work from working exclusively with C++ to an
hybrid-language approach, using Python and C++, with Boost.Python
providing the layer between the two.

Two projects have been developed so far with this technology:

Simba provides 3D visualization of geological formations gattered from
simulation of the evolution of oil systems, allowing the user to analyse

various aspects of the simulation, like deformation, pressure and
fluids, along the time.

Aero aims to construct a CFD with brazilian technology, which involves
various companies and universities. ESSS is responsible for various of
the application modules, including GUI and post-processing of results.