[C++-sig] Re: Problem with Extract conversion

gideon may gideon at computer.org
Wed Jun 11 14:48:02 CEST 2003

--On Wednesday, June 11, 2003 4:34 PM +0400 Dmitri Mouromtsev
<dimour at mail.ru> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I tested my example with Python v.2.2.2, v.2.2.3a and 2.2.3b.
> And I've got next:
> - with 2.2.2 it works well
> - with 2.3a it fails
> - with 2.3b I can't build BOOST.PYTHON at all

It would help if you supply more information on your platform and
the error messages you get while compiling your library.

I've had the same experience with boost-1.30.0 and python 2.3b,
it has to do with redefinition of the PY_LONG_LONG macro as
far as i can remember.
This is solved with the cvs version of boost-python.

> Does BOOST work with Python 2.2.3 or not?

Yes it does.

> Thanks,
> Dmitri

ciao,