[C++-sig] Maximum number of arguments in constructor

Xavier WARIN(Compte LOCAL) - I23 xavier.warin at der.edfgdf.fr
Thu Jun 12 17:18:34 CEST 2003

Hi,

Some classes I want to wrap use constructors with 16 or more arguments,
and when I try and define "def( init< item0, item1, ..., item15 >() )"
the compiler produces this error message :

/myPath/boost_1_30_0/boost/python/init.hpp:66: provided for
`template<class T0, class T1, class T2, class T3, class T4, class T5,
class T6, class T7, class T8, class T9, class T10, class T11, class T12,
class T13, class T14> class boost::python::init'
../BPL/Boost_myclass.cc:line: wrong number of template arguments (16,
should be 15)

So, my question is : where and how can I define another maximum number
of arguments, say 20 ? or is there a way to circumvent this default
parameter ?
Thank you very much

Xavier Warin