[C++-sig] Re: Refactoring, Compilation Speed, Pyste, Lua/Ruby/JavaScript...

Brett Calcott brett.calcott at paradise.net.nz
Sun Jun 22 07:39:20 CEST 2003

> There is (http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/boost_2epython), but
> note that it doesn't do ReST and I much prefer CVS for this sort of
> thing.  I hate editing in a webpage, and I like to be able to apply
> all the usual revision control tools.  I'd happily give you Boost CVS
> access if you wanted to do it that way.  If you have a strong
> preference for Wiki it's no problem, since you'll be doing most of the
> interaction anyway.

You're right. Editing in a webpage has all the power of windows notepad.
I'll cut and paste into a document, and we can sort out CVS access.

> > Where shall we start :)
>
> What are you interested in?

Let me have a think, and I'll start a new thread. I'm in the middle of
packing, so it might be a few days away.

I look forward to you filling my brain up :)

Cheers,
Brett