[C++-sig] pyste and virtual classes.

Giulio Eulisse giulio.eulisse at cern.ch
Mon Mar 31 15:20:33 CEST 2003

> That sounds really questionable to me.  Why not just derive a class
> from the abstract class, override the virtual function yourself, and
> wrap that?

Because it's annoying have to do that for tens of classes, especially if
you have a lot of constructors which needs to be implemented again to
have the wrapper class behave just like the other.
I think that it would be nice if pyste had an option to do that for you.

Ciao,
Giulio

--
Giulio Eulisse
Northeastern University, Boston, MA (USA)