[C++-sig] multiple support in pyste

Sameer Agarwal sagarwal at cs.ucsd.edu
Thu May 1 01:58:25 CEST 2003

here is another thought on pyste.
generalizing the exclude functionality to general pre and post
processing hooks, can allow for
nifty stuff like SWIG's shadow classes to. e.g.

I would like to have the ability to have keyword arguments for my
constructors, the name of the keyword argument is something I would
like to be able to different from the ones specified in the c++ files.
This is done most easily by spitting out code to a file as each class
is wrapped.

Basically what I am asking for is more of the pyste internals be
exposed, so that we can hook code into it via the .pyste files. Am I
the only one wishing for stuff like this ?

sameer