[C++-sig] Tutorial - Techniques

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Sun May 4 23:31:35 CEST 2003

Hi All!

I have written the Techniques page for the Tutorial as I promised last
week. Sorry for not finishing this earlier, but I had a lot of stuff
from college to do. Could you people take a look and share your opinions
(especially Ralf and Dave)?
I didn't post a patch to the original docs, but I'm sure Joel will have
absolutely no problem adding it. 8) Btw, Joel, all Python comments are
getting an extra #... perhaps I am doing something wrong?

I created three sections, "Creating Packages", "Extending Wrapped
Objects in Python" and "Reducing Compiling Time". Any comments are welcome!

<cid:part1.02070604.05000309 at globalite.com.br>Regards,
Nicodemus.