[C++-sig] pyste - falling over on certain inputs.

Nicodemus nicodemus at globalite.com.br
Tue May 6 02:59:01 CEST 2003

Paul Rudin wrote:

>Paul Rudin <paul.rudin at ntlworld.com> writes:
>

>>An example of a header file that causes this is attached. ...
>>

>Hmmm - sorry that was a bad example since it includes a number of other
>headers.
>
>Maybe it's a known issue anyway?

I manage to make the header to compile, but it worked just fine... but I
don't think that tells much, because I had to make a lot of changes to
it. Could you send me the xmls generated by GCCXML? Just run pyste with
--debug. Also change this function of Exporter.py (line 58) from this:

    def GetDeclaration(self, fullname):
        decls = self.GetDeclarations(fullname)
        assert len(decls) == 1
        return decls[0]

to this:

    def GetDeclaration(self, fullname):
        decls = self.GetDeclarations(fullname)
        if len(decls) != 1:
            print "More than one declaration of", fullname, "found"
        return decls[0]

And see what name it prints... also, see if the generated code works for
you. I belive it should.

Regards,
Nicodemus.