[C++-sig] boost_1_30_00

greg Landrum greglandrum at mindspring.com
Tue May 13 22:40:08 CEST 2003

At 07:39 AM 5/13/2003, jochen wrote:

>This is the complete stdafx.h header file.
>It compiles well and can perfectly be used with boost_1_29_00,
>but when compiling with 1_30_00 I get the internal compiler error #C1001
>within every .cpp file.

I'll add another voice to the "disable precompiled headers" choir.

The MS compiler just can't handle BPL with precompiled headers switched
on.  If you are lucky, this will make the problem go away (make sure to do
Project->Clean before rebuilding).  If it doesn't clear things up, I have
sometimes made these go away by reordering statements in my input file, but
this isn't any kind of real solution. :-S

-greg