[C++-sig] Re: gcc 3.3

Paul F. Kunz Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Fri May 16 03:07:03 CEST 2003

> "Paul F. Kunz" <Paul_Kunz at SLAC.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>> I've just installed gcc 3.3 and I get the following error
>>
>> /usr/local/boost/boost/python/converter/as_to_python_function.hpp:31:
>> sorry, unimplemented: ` method_call_expr' not supported by
>> dump_expr
>>
>> I understanding the warning, but I get the error 4 times.  Any
>> ideas?

> That's a compiler bug, plain and simple.  You should report it to
> the gcc people: http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.

   If I knew what the bug was, I would.   Did this bug show up in one
of the failed boost regression tests that I posted?   If so, which
one.   Sending that test to the gcc people would be a lot more useful
thatn how I can described the bug.