[C++-sig] set_wrapper

Giulio Eulisse giulio.eulisse at cern.ch
Thu May 29 10:49:39 CEST 2003

> Yeah, I agree add_method would be better too. I probably will
> implement it in a couple of days, is that good enough for you?

Since I'm on vacation (and I don't pay you ;-) ) that would be
perfect...We have found some other strange behaviours (did you get the
message about the missing boost::ref?) but right now I don't have time
to write simple examples.

> I always run all tests before commiting any code... could you post an
> example that doesn't work? I can add it to the test suite then, it
> would help a lot.

mmmm...that is strange...Any of my old code breaks...But again, I don't
have any handy....

Ciao and thanks for all your help and kindness,
Giulio