[C++-sig] Re: Support for Indexing and Iteration Safety

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Thu May 29 16:01:49 CEST 2003

David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> writes:

> Hmm, this might be a case of "those sophisticated enough to know what
> I'm talking about also know how to avoid the problems."

I probably should have said "dance around the problems".  In other
words, if you understand the issues you probably know what the C++
wrapping code is doing under-the-covers enough to understand how to
avoid problems when using it from Python.  But that doesn't mean your
users won't crash the interpreter and loose all *their* work!